Westminster will be front and center at Bisnow’s 3rd annual Future of the Northwest Corridor event, to be held May 9th.
What you’ll learn at this event:
1. Could the Northwest Corridor be the future seed of a specific innovation, such as a “dot com” boom, that could highlight its significance not only for technology, but innovation?
2. How will the Northwest Corridor’s Opportunity Zones impact the region’s investment and development activity?
3. What kind of placemakers (i.e. retailers, entertainment centers and hospitality-industry tenants) are moving into the Northwest Corridor? Why are they attracted to this region?
4. Several international companies have their American HQs in the Northwest Corridor, including Swisslog, Partners Group and Vega. Why is this significant for the future of the US 36 corridor and is this a trend that will continue with other international groups?
5. What are the challenges and successes of building affordable multifamily buildings in this region?