On Thursday, February 28, the cities of Broomfield, Louisville and Westminster will host a networking and learning event for members of the development community who want to learn the inside scoop of what’s going on along the US 36 Corridor.
Key takeaways you’ll gain at this event:
• What cities along the corridor are doing to stimulate development
• Where cities anticipate focusing their resources and investing in infrastructure
• Current status of cities’ key projects on the corridor
• Ways in which cities are managing their growth
• How cities and real estate pros can best partner to foster growth and development