The City of Westminster is reopening the WestyRISE Business Grant for a final round of applications on Wednesday, May 6. Grants will be awarded on a first come, first served basis, subject to funding availability.
NOTE: the demand for the WestyRISE Business Grant during the first round of applications was overwhelming, so we suggest you apply as soon as the application period opens at 8:00 a.m. on Wednesday, May 6.
If you applied for the WestyRISE Business Grant during the first round, you may not apply again.
Next steps to take, before you apply:
1. Have the following materials ready to go before the application period opens on Wednesday, May 6:
– Support for the monthly rent or mortgage payment amount
– Such as an executed lease agreement or mortgage coupon
– Westminster business license
– A current, signed IRS W-9 form for the business applicant
2. Review the grant FAQs and watch the “How to Fill Out the WestyRISE Business Grant Application” — you can find both here.
More information on the WestyRISE Business Grant can be found here.